Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you can’t barbecue. That’s right ladies, today we are bringing you this super simple recipe for lamb burgers. Juicy, delicious and at the same time decadent, you can grill these indoors on your favourite grill pan or outdoors and pretend its spring! We paired our burgers with crispy parmesan fries and topped them with goat cheese, bacon and mayo.
- 350g ground lamb
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp truffle salt
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan
1. Cut potatoes into wedges. Let sit in cold water for 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
2. Pat wedges dry and toss with olive oil.
3. Place on cooking sheet, and bake at 450 degrees until brown, turning halfway.
4. Remove from oven and toss with truffle salt and Parmesan.
5. Mix ground lamb, garlic and rosemary in a bowl, form into patties and put a thumb sized indent in the middle.
6. Coat outside with salt and pepper.
7. Grill on barbecue, medium heat until cooked through.
8. Assemble burger with desired toppings, we used; mayonnaise, lettuce, peppercorn bacon, goat cheese and tomato.